Young, fresh, and healthy tender coconuts are a pure, tasty, and nutritious energy drink that keeps the body hydrated round the clock. Tender coconut is the most refreshing drink and best to quench your thirst in the summer.
Fresh Tender coconut Green (Nariyal) has antioxidant properties that help to protect the body from free radicals. It helps to lower blood pressure levels, prevent kidney stones, and support heart health.
- Coconuts are a source of quick energy and refreshment. They improve digestion and immune system health.
- They also prevent heart diseases by increasing good cholesterol and protect cells from cancer and ageing as they contain Cytokinin.
Store unshredded, fresh coconuts in the refrigerator for a maximum of 7 days.
Coconut water is one of the most refreshing drinks around. One cup (240 ml) contains 46 calories, as well as
- Carbohydrates: 9 grams
- Fibre: 3 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Vitamin C: 10% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 15% of the RDI
- Manganese: 17% of the RDI
- Potassium: 17% of the RDI
- Sodium: 11% of the RDI
- Calcium: 6% of the RDI